Massage Packages

DE STRESS BODY PACKAGE

Begin your experience in our Infrared Sauna, warming and relaxing your tight muscles, followed by a deluxe Aromatherapy massage melting away all the tension of the day. Follow on with a sensual spa bath, whilst enjoying a juice.

2 hours $140 Couple $260

DE STRESS DELUXE BODY PACKAGE

Begin with a Infrared Sauna, followed by a Chakra Balancing Massage, foot and hand treatment, finishing off with a wonderful Micro Silk Bath and a fresh fruit juice.

The ultimate de-stress experience.

3 hours $220 Couple $400

ROMANTIC PACKAGE

Just for the two of you! Enjoy some time in this sensual couples package. Experience the aromas of precious essential oils in your candle lit spa room whilst together you experience the Infra Red Sauna, followed by a full body 90 minute luxurious massage including scalp massage. Followed by alone time, enjoying the Micro Silk Bath, sipping on bubbly or a juice. Give your relationship the lift it deserves!

2.5 hours Per couple $320

AROMATHERAPY BODY WRAP

A whole body balancing therapy, detoxifies the body, hydrates and nourishes the skin. Full body dry exfoliation, followed by a massage with personalized aromatic oil. Wrapped to absorb the oil and hydrate the skin. Finishing with body lotion and a scalp massage.

60min $85

MUD TREATMENT

The Organic mud is massaged into the body & face, then shower off. Detoxes and renews the skin

60 mins $75

ALL DAY PACKAGE -PLUS LUNCH

Begin with 30 minute Sauna, followed by 90 minute Chakra Balancing Massage, 60 minute deluxe facial, 45 minute pedicure, 45 minute manicure plus a 30 minute Clairvoyant reading to finish – break for coffee and light lunch.

5.5 hours $350

MASSAGE PACKAGE

30 minute back, neck & shoulder massage plus 30 minute facial.

60 min $99

OPTIONAL EXTRAS

REFRESH PACKAGE

For that ‘tidy up’ and ‘refresh’. Eyebrow design, tinting & waxing, lash tint, lip & chin wax, finishing with a 30 minute facial, having you looking your best.

1.5 hours $100

MICRO SILK BATH

microsilk-bathMicro Silk is a revolutionary form of Hydrotherapy, developed with your skin in mind. It has a healing quality. As billions of oxygen rich microbubbles enter your bath, they reach deep into the pores, moisturising, cleansing and hydrating the skin, while reducing fine lines and wrinkles.

Add a 30 minute Micro Silk bath to any treatment package, just $30 usually $50 or design your own treatment package.

Excellent for skin conditions.

INFRARED SAUNA

therapies-img-saunaThe infrared sauna uses direct infrared energy to safely penetrate the body’s tissue at a depth of 45mm, which means you perspire more than you do in a traditonal sauna.  Less than 20% of the infrared energy heats the air, leaving over 80% available to be directly converted to heat within our bodies.

Our infrared sauna also includes sound and colour therapy.

Infrared Sauna to detoxify only $30

About us

We are the leaders in the area of healing and transforming energetic patterns and behavioral programming, working one on one with our clients. Creating a strategic healing plan that can include various healing modalities including, energetic healing, past life, body massage, negative releasement, and short courses. Our ‘inner child’ work is unique to our centre.

Latest Blog Posts

Contact Us

Contact Adelaide Healing Energy Centre:

Address:
192 Prospect Rd
Prospect, SA
AUSTRALIA 5082

Telephone:
Australia: (08) 8342 4109
International: +618 8342 4109

Newsletter Signup

Your Name*

Email Address*

Please fill in both fields

 Please add me to the AHEC mailing list

WE BRING BALANCE TO MIND BODY & SPIRIT established in 1999